● Support youth who may not otherwise experience outdoor recreation, environmental education, and stewardship activities.
● Help develop physical fitness, reduce stress and promote a positive use of leisure time, appreciation for the environment and interpersonal skills.
● Emphasize good nutrition, regular physical activity, and improve overall well-being.
● Create an environment in which the youth of the community can learn and be exposed to the life skills of Discipline, Motivation, Commitment, and Teamwork through organized athletic participation
● Provide meaningful volunteer opportunities for youth so they will make a difference in their community and develop skills for a viable future.
● To help educate and train the next generation by fostering communication and positive working relationships with successful members of the community.
● Emphasize strong mental health for the youth by building self-confidence and personal achievement.